Friends of Pretzel Park

D&C Bass seabass6034 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 1 17:22:37 EDT 2018

 Hi Jim, Jane and Anne,
Nice to meet you too.As a 'kinda sorta' leadership minion, may I please ask for more details on this charity event.
And how does Pretzel Park figure into being one of the 'charities' please.
Personally I've always wanted a large Koi pond in the Park - with just a few Piranha to keep it interesting.Regretfully this idea doesn't have any traction yet, but I'm working on it.
And 'kinda sorta' is an official designation from our bylaws, thank you very much Jane. :)
By the way Jane, we've just learned that the equipment for the Pretzel Park playground renovation now has a Purchase Order, an important mile post in the plodding pursuit of renovating the Pretzel Park Playground! The Manayunk mommies involved with the Pretzel Park Friends deserve much credit for keeping the heat on the city institutions.
Sadly, my Koi/Piranah pond was not included in the renovation.
Dave BassKinda sorta member Friends of Pretzel Park Steering Committee

    On Thursday, November 1, 2018, 4:54:20 PM EDT, jim bauer <bauerjim7 at gmail.com> wrote:

 Hi Dave, nice meeting you. I wanted to loop you into a charity event we doing 12/6 and the park is one of the charities.
I have CC’d Anne who is can help plug you into the days activities.

Best,
Jim Bauer
M7 Media Group